Security Code:


In the event of a flood, Call the Major is one of the most trustworthy businesses in Garfield when your home is suffering with flooding or other water based damages. Our NWA restoration company are ready for any job 24/7, guaranteeing you help when an emergency comes up. If you find yourself with a flooded home, it is best that you contact Call the Major before your issue turns into a larger problem. Water can take a major toll on the strength of your home or business. Water can pass through the walls and floors of the structure and build up saturation causing mildew and mold. The only way to discover the damp area before it’s a bigger issue is having an expert come out to assess the problem in person. Call the Major’s experts have special equipment that can find the issue and take care of it at its source.

Reduce The Rate of Damage

Assuming you’re able to locate the cause of the water damage on your own, then you’ll want an expert to evaluate the situation straight away. Until then, there are some preventative measures to help slow the deterioration being caused by water.

  • Find the source of the leak and attempt to stop whatever is causing the issue.
  • Turn off and remove all electrical equipment in the vicinity of the leaking area.
  • Move the furniture and carpet in the designated area.
  • Do not use heaters or fans to try and dry the leaking area. Doing so could result in spreading out the contamination if the leaks are from sewage pipes.

What Causes Leaks

There are quite a few elements that can result in water damage to any structure. It could be an old roof that is letting water pass through the cracks. It could possibly be a broken pipe, so you’ll want to turn off the water in the residence if it’s at all feasible . These issues generally occur when you least expect it, so it’s important that you contact Call the Major when you find yourself in these circumstances.

Removing the Water

Call the Major can supply you with the experts and equipment you need to use to extract the water from the structure in question. From water damage restoration to emergency damage restoration, Call the Major specializes in any sort of water damage that might occur. If you live anywhere near Garfield, call (479) 372-0792 or send us a message at


Get a FREE Evaluation

First Name:

Last Name:

Email Address:

Phone Number:

Zip Code:

Questions or Comments:


Enter Code from Above Image: